Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please take a moment to read these t's and c's before placing your order.
ALL SALES ARE COVERED UNDER UNITED KINGDOM LAW and LEGISLATION.
Please refer to 'Delivery Information' page (link below).
Refunds and Exchanges
In the unlikely event that there is a problem or you wish to make a return, please let me know within 7 days of receipt at [email protected] so I can either rectify the problem or supply you with the information needed to make a return. It will be carefully packaged carefully for shipping and I will ink up and test the stamp after it is carved to ensure you have a good quality stamped image.
Please return the goods appropriately packaged and include full contact details and the reason for return.
Items which cannot be returned are personalised stamps, custom stamps, any used stamps or unsealed ink pads etc.
Obtain proof of postage with enough insurance coverage from the Post Office, in case the package goes astray upon its return, you can claim back the cost from Royal Mail etc. I cannot refund or replace in this instance.
Refunds or exchanges will be made within 28 days of receipt of the returned goods.
Returns address: Orchard Mead, School Rd, Silveryon, Exeter, Devon, EX5 4JH, U.K.
Please refer to the Angel Policy page (link below).
Custom Stamps Terms and Conditions
This refers to custom stamps which have been commissioned by my customers, not the personalised stamps I offer.
- I adopt an 'angel' policy on my own design stamps, please feel free to use them to hand stamp on your craftwork which is produced to be sold or on your packaging etc. Please do not reproduce or copy my images by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying and credit me for the design wherever possible. When it comes to custom stamps, any stamp designed by the seller or containing any part of my design work may not then form a part of the buyer's logo, banner etc without permission as this will be classed as reproduction as above.
- If the design work for the stamp has been carried out by Skull and Cross Buns, I reserve the right to use this artwork again on future products and custom work unless an additional fee has been paid and you have written permission by Skull and Cross Buns (the seller).
- If a custom stamp has been made using your OWN design, my angel policy is NOT applicable. I will, of course, never reproduce any of your own unique designs.
- Your stamp/stamps will be created to order within 14-21 days of payment and then shipped but I aim to send them out as quickly as possible. You will get a sketch within that timescale to approve before I start carving. If you wish to cancel the order before the stamp is carved and after the design work/template has been created, I reserve the right to refund only 50% of the price paid.
I’ve worked in mail order customer service for the past 10 years so I apologise that my policies might seem very thorough but I know all of the common problems and queries so I’m trying to pre-empt any which might arise in this section. And most importantly I want you to be delighted with your Skull and Cross Buns purchase so you’ll keep coming back!
Instagram Tuesday Challenge Terms of Entry
Every Tuesday on our Instagram page www.instagram.com/skullandcrossbuns we will be hosting a Tuesday Challenge, a different theme every week, for a special prize from our brand or one of our sponsors.
The terms for entry are as follows:
- This is an Instagram only challenge initially so take a photo of your make, post it on IG and tag in your entry to #skullandcrossbunschallenge and when the week has passed I'll chose a worthy winner!
- To enter each challenge you must upload your make to your Instagram account and tag us with #skullandcrossbunschallenge for it to be a valid entry.
- Maximum 3 entries per challenge, each entry must be on a seperate post.
- The main focal point to the design must use rubber stamp(s), this is a rubber stamp challenge unless specifically stated otherwise in the individual challenge. No digi stamps please.
- The challenges aren't limited to cardmaking, you can enter a scrapbook spread, bujo layout, giftwrapping idea etc as long as the main technique focus is rubber stamping.
- The entry must be your own original work and not based on other people's makes/tutorials, those won't be considered original.
- The challenges are open to worldwide entry.
- You don't have to use Skull and Cross Buns products on your makes unless the challenge specifies it and using our products won't get you preferential treatment!
- An entry will only be considered valid if it matches the general and challenge rules set.
- The Tuesday Challenge is not affliated with Instagram.
- The only personal information gathered will only be your address for posting the prize, please send a private DM to www.instagram.com/skullandcrossbuns on Instagram with your address and this information will be deleted after 3 months.
- By entering the challenge you give permission for www.instagram.com/skullandcrossbuns to re-share your photo entry on their Instagram account and your Instragram handle/account name, winning entry or not. This may also appear on our website's Instagram section which uploads the previous posts from our Instagram feed and on our Facebook page and group, where you will be mentioned only by your first name. We will not share any information that you have on any watermarks on the photo/post but can't be held responsible for any other third party using that information or contacting you.
- The judge's decision will be final and the winning make will be shared and tagged on our Instagram feed within a few days of the challenge ending. The challenge end date and time will be on each challenge post, it will most likely be 23.59 GMT or BST the Monday after the challenge has been set.
That's it for now, thanks for reading all my blurb!
Emily Fox t.a. Skull and Cross Buns (Sole Trader)
Orchard Mead, School Rd, Silveryon, Exeter, Devon, EX5 4JH, U.K.